Housing for Overseas Faculty
The following items are provided in the Apartments
Particular areas are listed below:
- The kitchen and bathroom thoroughly cleaned and odor free.
- Floors swept and mopped thoroughly.
- All bedding and towels laundered and folded neatly.
- All dishes and utensils must be cleaned and put away neatly in the cabinets.
- The washer and dryer must be clean on the exterior and interior.
- The stove and microwave are to be clean and be odor-free from food residue and grease.
- The refrigerator is to be clean inside and out and be odor-free.
- All bins are to be emptied and refuge removed from the apartment.
- The shower curtain is to be replaced with a new one.
An apartment cleaning fee (KD150 for Administrators & KD 60 for teachers) will be deducted from salary if your apartment does not meet the appropriate standard on check-out.