ABS Invites parents to get involved
ABS parents are invited to attend monthly Parent Coffees throughout the school year in order to stay updated on what's happening in their students' program, and to learn how to more effectively work with their child.
The Parent Coffees are an excellent venue to meet other ABS parents and to talk with department counselors and administrators.
Some topics that are frequently covered include:
- Understanding the MAP test, and how to best prepare your child.
- Diabetes awareness and prevention.
- The road to college.
- Bullying and its many faces.
- Health and hygiene for growing minds.
- Time management and study skills to end the year right.