Technology at ABS
Technology at ABS is viewed as an essential tool for both teaching and learning. Our school takes pride in ensuring that our students keep up with the latest sate of the art developments in educational technology and resources by empowering themselves with the right hardware and online digital services.
- 450 PC systems across campus
- 5 Computer Labs
- 2 Testing Labs and 2 Design Labs
- All classrooms and computer labs are equipped with Interactive White Boards/Interactive Touch Panels and LCD Projectors which are fully networked with internet access
- Wi-Fi access points in Classrooms in Elementary and MSHS Sections
- Document cameras as a visual aid tool in Elementary classrooms
- Digital Drawing Tablets
- Integrated webcam for each classroom PC to support online remote sessions.
Additionally, ABS has transitioned towards e-books for core subjects in Elementary and MSHS grade levels along with accommodating a safe and secure online learning environment for our student by incorporating a strong Microsoft Education supported learning platform.
Students are provided with broad access to educational resources through the Internet and innovative technology-based learning is integrated into the curriculum.
ABS employs PowerSchool, IXL, NWEA MAP online testing, Atlas Rubicon, WPP, Follett Destiny Library, Turnitin, RAZ Kids, Cialfo among many other such online software application programs which facilitate and enhance the educational process as well as school-home communication.